Pushing D's mixin to the limits: Project Euler Problem 61 from Ruby to D by David Oftedal

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 12 22:55:59 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 12 June 2014 at 20:35:39 UTC, Rounin wrote:
> Hey there!
>
> Yeah, to expect people to register on LiveJournal in this age
> of Facebook... Sorry about that; It must have been to deter the
> spammers.

I don't leave comments if it is run through facebook, maybe one
day.

There should be settings in LJ to allow anonymous comments. Its
what I've done (I also turned off approval since I've had good
comments come in and no spam).