D port of docopt

Bob Tolbert via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 10:35:58 PDT 2014

In order to learn D, I've worked up a port of the docopt
commandline parser (original in Python http://docopt.org).

https://github.com/rwtolbert/docopt.d

Since this is my first code in D, I apologize in advance for the
mix if Python and C++ idioms. Since this is ported from Python,
with the intention of staying compatible with future Python
versions, some of that is expected, but I look for this as an
chance to learn more about D.

It is also a pretty useful way to write commandline interfaces.
The included example that mimics the git CLI is pretty impressive.

This is also my first submission as a dub project, so hopefully I
got that right as well.

Still needs more tests ported from Python, but it does pass the
entire functional test suite for the current Python version.

Regards,
Bob