Soon be using D with Google App Engine via Managed VMs

via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 11:41:05 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 12 June 2014 at 15:23:12 UTC, Casey wrote:
> I didn't see anything in the article, but can you still use
> CloudSQL and similar from inside of one of those containers
> without using Java/Go/whatever else is supported by App Engine?

CloudSQL can be used from anywhere, but the Datastore is limited
to App Engine:

«You still have access to core App Engine services such as
Datastore, Task Queues, and Memcache from within Managed VMs»

https://developers.google.com/cloud/managed-vms

This is apparently not in preview yet, so it is not for
production use and you have to apply to get access.