DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 16 15:23:30 PDT 2014

On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 22:14:01 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> The reddit response this year hasn't been particularly
> impressive it seems to me compared to last year :(

I have found many of talks this year incredibly interesting for
actual D users but not as "catchy" for something that passes by.
Also lot of stuff has been discussed live in #d and ustream chat
room.

Or r/programming is just so saturated with links that something
that does not fit into "tl; dr" paragraph does not get any
attention :)