DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Jun 16 20:38:50 PDT 2014

On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 22:23:31 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I have found many of talks this year incredibly interesting for
> actual D users but not as "catchy" for something that passes
> by. Also lot of stuff has been discussed live in #d and ustream
> chat room.

Yeah.

> Or r/programming is just so saturated with links that something
> that does not fit into "tl; dr" paragraph does not get any
> attention :)

It could be that it isn't on the youtube right off too. I posted
there saying I tried the ogv and it was awful and the mp4 was too
big... so maybe other people aren't inclined to bother with the
downloads either.

BTW I tried posting the link to the sample chapter of my book in
this too since it talks about reflection and the post seems to
have just disappeared. I think I triggered reddits comment spam
filter :(