DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Mengu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 17 10:10:15 PDT 2014

On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 22:14:01 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> The reddit response this year hasn't been particularly
> impressive it seems to me compared to last year :(

r/programming and hn is all about rust and go. on hn many d posts
are invisible after some time. i believe mods are taking action
there. if we want their attention, we should compare d with
others; we should benchmark d and brag about the results etc.
other than that, people are not paying attention to D and it's
beautiful features.

and also the genius idea to post each talk seperately instead of
having a nice talks page on dconf.org and providing a link for
that. i'd understand the keynotes but for the rest of the talks
this is / was not a good idea.