D port of docopt

Bob Tolbert via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 17 11:48:26 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 17 June 2014 at 06:29:14 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 16/06/14 15:31, Bob Tolbert wrote:
>
>> While that is true, I'd argue that if you are writing an app
>> with
>> a command line that complicated, then you have your work cut
>> out
>> for you no matter what the system is you use.
>
> It would be nice to see a simpler example of how to use the
> library after parsing. Most examples now just do
> "writeln(arguments);".

So I agree it would be nice to have a more real example. I am
open to suggestions or working with someone that needs a CLI
update.

I thought about a small version of grep or ack written in D, but
not sure if that is a waste of time when there might be a more
interesting need for something new or different.

Bob