DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 18 11:50:40 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-17 05:38, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 16 June 2014 at 22:23:31 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
>> I have found many of talks this year incredibly interesting for actual
>> D users but not as "catchy" for something that passes by. Also lot of
>> stuff has been discussed live in #d and ustream chat room.
>
> Yeah.
>
>> Or r/programming is just so saturated with links that something that
>> does not fit into "tl; dr" paragraph does not get any attention :)
>
> It could be that it isn't on the youtube right off too. I posted there
> saying I tried the ogv and it was awful and the mp4 was too big... so
> maybe other people aren't inclined to bother with the downloads either.

I don't really like archive.org, it's incredibly slow compared to
youtube. I prefer to download instead of streaming. Downloading from
youtube takes around a minute (HD quality). Downloading from archive.org
takes at least half an hour.

I don't see why it's not uploaded to youtube directly.

--
/Jacob Carlborg