DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Saurabh Das via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 18 20:23:14 PDT 2014

I find it impossible to even find the posts on HN. Within a few
hours of them being posted by Andrei, they are buried 4-5 pages
deep in the 'new' section with very few upvotes.

Last year I saw most of the talks (DConf13) on HN and
r/programming. This year I find them only on this forum because
the talks are not staying up on HN or r/p front pages for much
time.

Saurabh