DConf Day 1 Talk 6: Case Studies in Simplifying Code with Compile-Time Reflection by Atila Neves

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 19 10:14:54 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 19 June 2014 at 12:08:39 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> There has been some suggestion that they are being moderated
> down.  The Reddit postings get about a hundred votes, not sure
> if that's much on their site, as I don't use it.  If you're
> aware of this forum, not sure why you're going there anyway.

I'd say this is typical vote count for something that no one
really cares about but is not considered crappy waste of time :)
Top 20 of a months ends with ~700 points right now.

http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/25yw89/dash_an_opensource_game_engine_coded_in_d/
- this has gathered 250 being top voted entry about D lately.

I like how
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/274ugg/introducing_swift/
got 150 votes and
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/287r4i/smashing_swift/