LDC 0.13.0 has been released!

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Jun 24 07:16:56 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 24 June 2014 at 13:48:14 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
>> LDC 0.13.0, the LLVM-based D compiler, is available for
>> download!
>
> Great job!
>
> Will there be Linux distribution (Ubuntu) packages available?

Konstantinos Margaritis has been doing a fantastic job of keeping
the Debian packages up to date lately, and it seems like the
0.13.0 packages are already being generated by the build system:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ldc&suite=sid

As far as I know, this means that it will be available in Debian
unstable shortly. When the packages will trickle down into your
favorite distro/channel flavor is a different question, of course.

David