LDC 0.13.0 has been released!

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Jun 25 15:58:25 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 25 June 2014 at 18:43:34 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> It will be based on 2.065. There are only a few issues left in
> this version. 2.066 will add new issues in addition to the
> existing once. That is the reason why I will not skip a
> frontend version.

I support your decision.

We have release building down to a science now, the most
time-consuming thing is usually just waiting for the LLVM build
to complete (apart from writing the release notes, of course –
and having to wait for me to run the build process for the OS X
packages on my notebook). The hard part is ironing out the one to
two hard to debug issues that inevitable seem to crop up with
every new frontend merge.

David