DigitalMars' GSoC application has been rejected

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+dng at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:18:59 PST 2014

On 27/02/2014 22:25, Brad Roberts wrote:
> Also, keep in mind that GSoC is pretty much two things:
>
> 1) a nice little pay check for students
> 2) a bit of structure around getting work done

I would say it's one more thing too: Being able to say you participated
in GSoC (for your resume/credentials, or just bragging rights). For a
student and future graduate, I would say that is valuable, for some
students perhaps even more than the monetary rewards.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros