My D book is now officially coming soon

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Mon Mar 3 10:39:33 PST 2014

Adam D. Ruppe:

> My goal is to act as a nice complement to Andrei's book, not to
> repeat it, so while I do cover a lot of language features, I
> try to do them in the context of bigger picture tasks. So
> hopefully, the books can go together and reinforce each other.

Congratulations Adam :-)

Now among the printed books about D there's Andrei book, the book
about Tango, and your one. Plus there's Ali Çehreli online book,
and probably more. Compared to other new languages like Scala
there are far less books about D, but the situation is improving
:-)

Bye,
bearophile