DigitalMars' GSoC application has been rejected

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Tue Mar 4 05:40:29 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 March 2014 at 11:13:32 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:

> I am quite sure I will have time for this, next year. We'll
> keep in touch.

I had also expressed and interest in helping out with this, as
had at least one other poster (Mike I think).  While 2015 is
still a good way off perhaps we should come up with a plan as to
how we can work together so as not to duplicate effort.

I always access these forums through the web-interface.  Is there
a way to look up the email addresses of my fellow posters?