My D book is now officially coming soon

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 12:04:18 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 4 March 2014 at 18:56:50 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> It's a much harder problem than one might anticipate.

Indeed, I started it last night figuring I could slap something
together in 30 minutes to do the job... now I've spent over three
hours on it and it still isn't quite right. It almost works
(including in CTFE) but rounds some numbers incorrectly (very
large and very small especially).

The guys on IRC said to look up the Burger algorithm and do it
right, but I kinda wanna just finish it all by myself then maybe
take a look at the prior art to see how wrong I was :)