My D book is now officially coming soon

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:19:17 PST 2014

On Wednesday, 5 March 2014 at 13:06:48 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> Do you mean low-level code like drivers?

Sort of. This chapter is one of the ones not yet written, but my
plan is to show how to boot to a D program and interface (in a
minimal way) with the keyboard (requires an interrupt handler)
and screen (which is memory-mapped).

A lot of drivers use those same principles, so the stuff could
apply there too, but for a real situation you'll need to use more
care than I intend to take.

BTW I'll probably be talking about these things the the dconf too.