D/Objective-C 64bit

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 01:56:12 PDT 2014

On 3/11/14, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:
> I just wanted to let everyone know that I have implemented D/Objective-C
> for 64bit.

Excellent! One thing that's hard to implement right now in D is drag &
drop support on OSX, at least when I tried to do it. The problem is I
need to call ObjC functions or provide ObjC callbacks, so I end up
having to create a C layer, compile that, and then link that to D.
Actual support for interfacing with Objective C would be great.

Thanks for all the work to both you and Michel Fortin.