GladeD - Gtk Glade Files to GtkD classes

captaindet 2krnk at gmx.net
Thu Mar 13 15:26:32 PDT 2014

On 2014-03-13 11:03, Robert Schadek wrote:
> Writing gui's by hand is not that much fun. Using glade files is also
> not so entertaining. GladeD creates class, out of glade files, you can
> inherited and implement.
>
> Glade is just a very small tool, I thought other people might find hand.
>
> Check: https://github.com/burner/gladeD

very neat!

the test worked under windows as well. just a few tweaks were necessary cause i did not want to move yr logger into std, ... yet.

i have been working on the same matter recently as well, from quite a different angle though. requires a bit more polishing and testing before i can show it. i am a little bit less motivated now that there is a viable solution to the glade awkwardness ;)

/det