Bountysource activity

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Thu Mar 13 18:05:01 PDT 2014

On 3/13/2014 2:38 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

>  financially, I'd be better off flipping
> burgers. No real change to the incentive.

I flipped burgers for a month when I was 16. Money being the same, I'd
rather patch a compiler ;)

But yea, if you do the math it does tend to work out less than minimum
wage. Still, that's more than the $0/hr for most of the D contributions
we're happy to do, so I'm not complaining. At the very least it can help
support the coffee/snacks fund (ie, code fuel) for the next D
contribution :)