Dconf Hotel?

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Sat Mar 15 14:59:26 PDT 2014

On Friday, 21 February 2014 at 15:22:14 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> Last year, at the conference, after the sessions everyone met
> up at the Aloft hotel near Facebook's HQ to have passionate and
> fruitful discussions about D and I think a lot of good came out
> of it.
>
> As someone who was NOT staying at Aloft (and who was fortunate
> enough to have a speaker taxiing me around, thanks Ali!), I
> made it a point to try and stay this year at the location that
> would allow me to engage in the discussions and just be able to
> walk to my bed (I was in no shape to drive at least one of
> those nights, thanks again Ali!).

Just to be clear, we're talking about this, right?

http://www.aloftsiliconvalley.com/

The first Google search led me to this one instead:

http://www.aloftsanfranciscoairport.com/

...which was rather confusing as the map put it not at all where
I remembered it to be.