GDC ARM beta #1 (with binary releases!)

Piotr Szturmaj bncrbme at jadamspam.pl
Mon Mar 17 07:55:14 PDT 2014

W dniu 2014-03-17 15:05, Johannes Pfau pisze:
> I'm happy to announce the first GDC ARM beta on behalf of the GDC
> team :)
>
> ARM support is now at a point where the automated tests (test suite,
> unit tests) pass and we're ready for feedback from real world usage.
> All changes have been fully integrated into the standard GDC sources
> which also means we're currently using the 2.064 frontend. ARM support
> is currently limited to ARM/GNU Linux, i.e. GlibC. (This especially
> means Android and bare metal programming are not officially supported).
>
> Please report all bugs to
> http://bugzilla.gdcproject.org/
>
> If you're sure that the bug is a bug in phobos/druntime/DMD frontend
> and not GDC specific please report it to
> https://d.puremagic.com/issues

Many thanks for Johannes, GDC team and others involved. You did a great
job! I'm already using GDC ARM compiler with good results.

Btw. to anyone interested: To ensure stability of further development,
we need an ARM/Linux auto tester. If anyone is willing to host an ARM
box, please contact me by email (my Internet connection is not 100%
reliable).