GDC ARM beta #1 (with binary releases!)

Joakim joakim at airpost.net
Tue Mar 18 02:49:03 PDT 2014

On Monday, 17 March 2014 at 16:07:33 UTC, Manu wrote:
> On 18 March 2014 00:05, Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com>
> wrote:

> Awesome work guys! This is a landmark moment! :)
> What's the status on baremetal, bionic, and iOS?

Android keeps coming up in this thread, so let me address that.
The main druntime now has decent support for bionic, with 31 out
of 38 modules' unit tests passing.  Emulated TLS is necessary for
the rest of bionic, it looks like GDC just needs to wire in their
existing implementation of emulated TLS.  I'm not sure if
exception handling varies on Android/ARM, haven't looked into
that.  It should be pretty straightforward to put these existing
pieces together and get GDC working with Android, someone just
needs to do it.