GDC ARM beta #1 (with binary releases!)

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:56:39 PDT 2014

On Monday, 17 March 2014 at 14:07:13 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> I'm happy to announce the first GDC ARM beta on behalf of the
> GDC
> team :)

Thanks a lot for the pre-compiled binaries! That really opens up
ARM development for a much wider audience.

I'm encountering a problem with binaries built using the
Windows-hosted cross-compiler; when trying to execute them on the
ARM target, I get:

"bash: ./hello: No such file or directory"

The file is of course executable. What could cause this?