DDT 0.10.0 released - featuring DUB support.

Jay Norwood jayn at prismnet.com
Tue Mar 18 15:27:58 PDT 2014

On Friday, 14 March 2014 at 15:44:24 UTC, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> A new version of DDT - D Development tools is out.
This has really nice source browsing... much better than the
VisualD.  I end up using both because the debugging support is
still better in VisualD.

One browsing issue I noticed though is that it has a problem
finding source for properties, for example if you try to find the
isDir definition from lin 2216 of file.d.