Emacs users: flycheck-dmd-dub

Jonas Drewsen nospam4321 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 02:10:52 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 20 March 2014 at 07:17:04 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 19.03.2014 00:16, schrieb Atila Neves:
>> V0.0.4 now supports both package.json and dub.json
>>
>> Atila
>>

> There is one change that I would highly recommend - using the
> output of "dub describe" instead of directly reading dub.json:
>
>  - It's planned to add an SDL based format, which otherwise
> then would
>    also have to be supported

I currently have a tool that read and writes the dub.json files.
What would you suggest for this tool since "describe" would only
solve the reading part and not the writing. Furthermore adding
SDL format as well doubles the effort for this. Is dub usable as
a library so that this wouldn't be a problem?

/Jonas