Happy Tenth Birthday, GDC!

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at gdcproject.org
Sun Mar 23 03:11:13 PDT 2014

On 23 March 2014 02:05, Andrei Alexandrescu
> Hello everyone,
>

> Today GDC celebrates 10 years of existence.
>
> Please join me in expressing sincere congratulations to everyone who
> contributed to the project. I would like to emphasize that GDC is a key
> component of D's present and future success, and I am looking forward to
> more awesome progress from Iain, Johannes and hopefully an ever-growing
> gang!
>

> Happy Birthday!
>
> Andrei

Thanks Andrei.  I'm look forward to seeing people wishing to get onboard too. :)

For those who are into nostalgia, here's the original release/announcement.

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/c3mnst$2htg$1@digitaldaemon.com
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/c3nk2h$11ha$1@digitaldaemon.com