CMake with D support early snapshot

Trent Forkert trentforkert at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:43:41 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014 at 06:17:57 UTC, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 14:12:45 -0400, Ben Boeckel wrote:
>> I'll try it out when I get a chance.
>
> I've pushed some fixes to my CMake fork to work with GDC on
> Linux. I've
> also fixed up some things I saw and opened a bug on your fork
> (which
> isn't linked with Kitware/CMake, so PRs are unavailable…an
> unfortunate
> GitHub limitation; I've contacted support about this). I now
> have it
> working for a "dummy" project.
>
> I've also commented on the branch as a whole on that issue as
> well.
>
> --Ben

As I told Ben on Github, I didn't realize CMake had a github
mirror. So, I waved my magic wand and made trentforkert/cmake a
github fork of Kitware/CMake so that PRs should work now.

The original (non-github-fork) repo is now preserved at
trentforkert/cmake_old, just in case we need it for something.

  - Trent