warp: a fast C and C++ preprocessor

Meta jared771 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 14:33:31 PDT 2014

On Friday, 28 March 2014 at 21:18:52 UTC, w0rp wrote:
> This is awesome news, congrats! I hadn't thought of the
> possibility of Walter doing some work for Facebook. Between
> this and the Oculus VR buyout, Facebook keeps doing interesting
> stuff. This should surely be good for D.

If John Carmack is a Facebook employee, and D gains greater
traction within Facebook, there is a real possibility that John
Carmack might end up working in D for some small project, which
would be a huge endorsement. He's already aware of it, at the
very least, citing D's approach to purity in an old blog post.