dmd 2.065.0

"Théo "Théo
Fri Mar 28 15:50:29 PDT 2014

On Monday, 24 February 2014 at 08:45:31 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:
> The final release of DMD 2.065 is now available. [1] contains
> complete descriptions of all changes, enhancements and fixes
> for this release.

I am having an issue with the windows installer :

http://puu.sh/7NdXY.png

The URL he is trying to use to download dmd.2.065.zip is broken :
http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2013/dmd.2.065.0.zip
instead of :
http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2014/dmd.2.065.0.zip

I have downloaded it from the dlang.org download page. I can't
believe this was not noticed before, did the installer has been
rebuilt recently ?

This is very odd as the "2014" string is correctly hardcoded in
the sourcecode :
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/installer/blob/master/windows/dinstaller.nsi#L32

Is it related to my version of Windows ( 8 64bits ) ?