Mono-D 2.0 - XamarinStudio 5.0 support, completion improvements

Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat May 3 10:09:39 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 30 April 2014 at 20:15:37 UTC, Alexander Bothe
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> there's a new XamarinStudio version upcoming. And just as
> usual, I've just downloaded the bleeding-edge release candidate
> and made Mono-D run on it :P
>
> For the next couple of days, you'll only be able to get Mono-D
> from the repo I've mentioned in the release note, as
> XamarinStudio's online addin system isn't ready for the new
> major version yet.
>
> Furthermore, there have been some smaller changes &
> improvements to the completion functionality again. There's
> also upcoming dustmite support where you'll be able to invoke
> dustmite from within Mono-D.
>
> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/mono-d-2-0-for-xamarinstudio-5-0/
>
> Hopefully, I can release the new XamarinStudio/MonoDevelop
> version on Linux as well. Someone mentioned an API freeze for
> the next couple of XS/MD versions, so chances are good that
> there's no hassle with broken Mono-D's for the next months.
>
> Enjoy!

Hi Alex,

Great Job!

I'm not seeing any more the icons in the document outline pad: is
it expected?

Thanks,
Paolo