Tkd - Cross platform GUI toolkit based on Tcl/Tk

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun May 4 12:11:46 PDT 2014

On 5/4/2014 2:39 PM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 May 2014 at 18:20:01 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
>> I'm getting compile errors building the example (Win32 DMD 2.065.0):
>
> Those errors are from the DMD -property flag being passed somewhere,
> have a look and remove it if you're passing it.

Oh, I must have been running an old version of dub. It used to include
-property by default but no longer does. Hmm, dub doesn't seem to be
telling me its version...but I'm sure it's old, I'll update it.