Tkd - Cross platform GUI toolkit based on Tcl/Tk

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 5 09:17:27 PDT 2014

On 5/5/2014 4:58 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
> On Sunday, 4 May 2014 at 19:19:57 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
>
>> -Jsource/example/media: Use "stringImportPaths" to specify
>> import paths in a compiler independent way
>
>> Error: multiple definition of tcl_38_307: _Tcl_Main and Tcl_Main:
>> _Tcl_Main
>
> These errors should now be fixed in Tkd v1.0.1-beta.

Excellent. I just grabbed the latest, copied the dlls and setup scripts,
and it works now.

I did find & file a couple issues though:
https://github.com/nomad-software/tcltk/issues/4
https://github.com/nomad-software/tkd/issues/11

Also, regarding DUB directory copying for the tcl init scripts, the docs
mention a "postBuildCommands" which I would think could be used for that
purpose (or for pretty much anything else).