Tkd - Cross platform GUI toolkit based on Tcl/Tk

Stef Kariotidis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 7 23:49:38 PDT 2014

Just tested on Windows and looks very good and useful, thanks!

I have one question, is there by chance a way to extend Tk in D
in order to create a grid like widget (excel, winforms grid view
look alike)?

If yes any hints would be much appreciated. IMHO, two widgets are
missing in Tk-Tkinter a grid as mentioned above and a web view.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Regards,
Stef K.