Re: Tkd – Cross platform GUI toolkit based on Tcl/Tk

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 9 02:32:51 PDT 2014

On 5/9/14, simendsjo via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> I'm unable to find the HN link. This search shows the reddit link and a
> link straight to the forum. I even tried to go through several pages of
> "newest" on HN doing a search for "tkd" without any luck. Did it get
> deleted..?

We should just link to the post with some "remove me" characters. E.g.:

https://<remove_me>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7716010

You copy-paste the URL, and that should avoid any issues with
hotlinking, wouldn't it?