Livestreaming DConf?

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 12 01:07:20 PDT 2014

If you use a Google hangout on air with a laptop that is pointing at the
presenter, I don't see much extra cost, except perhaps the cost of the
bandwidth(free?).

You probably even put a link on the dlang website that opens the hangout,
with a different hangout for each session. If you are wanting to delay
access to the videos you would have to go onto your youtube channel and
make the videos private after the live streaming.