OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 15 02:54:01 PDT 2014

On 5/15/14, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> I tried to gather support for a community game project (FeedBack).
> Lots of interest, but nobody actually joined the party when I kicked
> it off.

Sorry, but I was put off by the terrible performance. 30 FPS with
regular frame drops to sub-10 FPS is unacceptable for something that
displays half a dozen animated objects. It left a really bad
impression on me, especially considering you always complain on the
forums about "other devs" writing bad-performant code and them being
unaware of it.