OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 15 05:41:52 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 14 May 2014 at 19:32:22 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> I am starting an initiative for everyone interested in D game
> development by creating the github organization
> d-gamedev-team[1].
> [1] : https://github.com/d-gamedev-team
> [2] : https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/opengl-tutorials
> [3] : http://code.dlang.org/download
> [4] : http://opengl-tutorial.org/
> [5] :
> https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/opengl-tutorials/tree/master/ports/opengl-tutorial.org

I think it is a very good initiative to start creating community
teams of D hackers interested in specific domains. Can be
beneficial for both spreading the information and lobbying needed
changes in D/Phobos.

Game dev is not my area of interest but I wish you best luck :)