OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 15 11:39:53 PDT 2014

On 5/15/14, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> You never mentioned that you were deterred by performance, I can go
> and make it run at a thousand fps if you like :)

Bah I feel terrible for even saying what I said. I tested it on a
9600GT (yeah it's old, but UT3 worked fine on it, so.. :) ).

But I own a Radeon R7 250 now and it's running at a solid 60FPS, no
framedrops at all. And it's actually displaying some graphics that
weren't there before. I think I may just have had some buggy drivers
on my old GPU. It's running beautifully, playing the Bohemian
Rhapsody.

So, apologies for that rant. Maybe I'll add some silly graphics in a
pull request and you won't say nobody contributed! Stay tuned. :)