10 Years of Derelict

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 16 04:28:29 PDT 2014

On 5/16/2014 5:32 PM, Kiith-Sa wrote:

> It'd just be good for it to stabilize so we can write tutorials for it
> without them getting out of date (yeah, the APIs are the same, but
> Derelict itself keeps changing).

For the record, I don't foresee any more structural changes now that
I've got the versioning with dub sorted. Once I get all of the packages
caught up, and barring any unexpected surprises (like, everyone
abandoning dub for something else), it all should (finally!) be in a
permanently stable state. I'm really happy with the current set up.