OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat May 17 12:39:20 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 17 May 2014 at 19:00:12 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> Probably with a good D wrapper coding in DirectX could be fun,
> especially since the API is apparently stateless.
>
> Btw, I think Adam Wilson mentioned that your bindings are
> slightly out
> of date. He apparently hosts newer bindings here:
> https://github.com/auroragraphics/directx

my bindings is for DirectX 11 mostly, a bit of d3d10 which is
necessary, but there is no 2D or any other stuff from DirectX 9
at all. as for 'freshness', well, i probably need to clean up a
bit and add recent features(which is anyway will not go
mainstream). the question is do i really need this? no interest
from community means waste of time and effort...