Gearing up for DConf 2014

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 10:18:27 PDT 2014

On Mon, 19 May 2014 12:24:59 -0400, Atila Neves <atila.neves at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Any specific instructions for the speakers, are people meeting up in the
> Aloft beforehand somewhere, or do I just turn up to Facebook, say
> "DConf" and it'll be fine?

You didn't get your all-access backstage pass yet? Mine came 2 weeks ago.
You should probably email Andrei.

On a serious note, I remember last year there was an interesting
disconnect between people's real names and their "online" names. I spoke
with numerous people for quite a while before I realized who they really
are (I'm looking at you, deadalnix)

Would it be possible to have a separate space on the nametags for
"handles"?

-Steve