Gearing up for DConf 2014

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 11:11:48 PDT 2014

On 5/19/14, Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On Monday, 19 May 2014 at 17:18:27 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
> wrote:
>> Would it be possible to have a separate space on the nametags
>> for "handles"?
>>
>> -Steve
>
> snip

It's going to be funny seeing:

"Walter Bright"
"a.k.a. Walter Bright"

On a related note, when I was a youngen and was just discovering
internet chat my nickname was... wait for it... "the_andrej".

And believe it or not, there was a chatters hangout in real-life once
and I actually wore this name tag. It was a proper metal tag with
embedded (carved out) letters too. Good times..