OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

Colden Cullen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 12:51:17 PDT 2014

This is such a great effort to see! I’m currently the lead engine
programmer at Circular Studios[1], working on the Dash Engine[2].
I just posted some more info about us in D.announce[3]. I think
that gfm is super cool, and I can totally see us starting to use
that for object oriented wrappers around stuff we’re currently
using (FreeImage, AssImp, OpenGL, etc.). We’re definitely
interested in contributing anything we can going forward.

[1] http://circularstudios.com/
[2] http://github.com/Circular-Studios/Dash
[3]
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/qnaqymkehjvopwxwvwig@forum.dlang.org