OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 13:37:56 PDT 2014

On 5/19/14, Colden Cullen via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> This is such a great effort to see!

I'm liking the enthusiasm!

Btw, I'm currently porting the Box2D physics engine to D. I've already
ported Chipmunk a while ago, but Box2D has its own benefits. E.g. it
has continuous collision detection which allows bullet-style physics
without worry about physical shapes "disappearing from the screen".
Box2D is also a C++ library, whereas Chipmunk is a C library.

I'm close to being done. I have some debugging to do and the complete
test-suite is almost entirely ported.