Dash: An Open Source Game Engine in D

Colden Cullen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 13:52:44 PDT 2014

On Monday, 19 May 2014 at 20:45:51 UTC, Justin Whear wrote:
> Very exciting!  Thank for the very liberal license; this is a
> great
> contribution to the community.
> I know you guys are probably crunching on the million things
> that stand
> between alpha and release, but when you have time, a series of
> blog posts
> or articles would be awesome.  Topics such as your usage of
> mixins and
> your experience with the GC would be great and speak to the
> advantages of
> using D.
>
> BTW, The "Setting up Your Environment page" link on the main
> repo page
> (the README) is broken.
>
> Justin

Thanks! We're super excited. We wanted to make sure that anyone
could do anything with it, hence the license. We're also all huge
open source geeks, with no business people to tell us no :)

We are super busy, but we've also been trying to blog as much as
we can. Myself[1] and one of my teammates[2] have been blogging a
little (although I should warn you, there is some cruft from a
class we took requiring posts for other stuff). We do really want
to get some more stuff on paper, though. If you've got any ideas
for stuff you want to read, suggestions are absolutely welcome!

Also, thanks for the heads up, I just fixed the link.

[1] http://blog.coldencullen.com/
[2] http://blog.danieljost.com/