OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

Colden Cullen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 14:10:01 PDT 2014

On Monday, 19 May 2014 at 21:08:25 UTC, Kiith-Sa wrote:
> Box2D would be awesome. I'm about to start a project that would
> greatly benefit from good 2D physics (I used simple AABB till
> now simply because physics is too much of a PITA)
>
> How do you port 20kloc in 2 days?
> D:YAML took me months (although it was python w/ some dynamic
> classes)

Oh you made D:YAML? I personally would like to thank you for
providing us with an awesome library which we use for all non-art
data loading. It's been really good to us.