OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 14:39:08 PDT 2014

On 5/19/14, Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:
> Box2D would be awesome. I'm about to start a project that would
> greatly benefit from good 2D physics (I used simple AABB till now
> simply because physics is too much of a PITA)

Excellent. Expect the port to be done within a day or two. I just have
some runtime bugs to squash.

> How do you port 20kloc in 2 days?

Past experience helps I guess. I ported Chipmunk (10K) mostly over
night. I've ported lots of codebases already, so this has become sort
of a second-nature to me. :P