Dash: An Open Source Game Engine in D

Mineko via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon May 19 22:22:53 PDT 2014

Wow, good stuff, very impressive, I'm making a engine myself
called Breaker Engine (Coded in D), and I might just have to take
a few tips from your engine.

Although I've neglected it for about 2 months now lol, I've been
gathering data as my math is not so good..

If anything I make in my engine just happens to be anything I can
apply to your team's engine, I'll be sure to contribute. :)

Seeing as how you're using a component system.. It's probably
just coincidental, but would your project happen to have any
relation to BennyQBD's engine?
(https://github.com/BennyQBD/3DEngineCpp)

Also, I may have skipped over it in this thread, but what was
your experience with the D GC in your engine?

Was it a problem?
Anyway, again, good work, I look forward to our future
relationship as D game engine developers. :)