OpenGL Examples in D and a birth of a New Initiative

francesco cattoglio via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 20 15:05:50 PDT 2014

On Monday, 19 May 2014 at 21:39:18 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On 5/19/14, Kiith-Sa via Digitalmars-d-announce
>> How do you port 20kloc in 2 days?
>
> Past experience helps I guess. I ported Chipmunk (10K) mostly
> over
> night. I've ported lots of codebases already, so this has
> become sort
> of a second-nature to me. :P

Port? Or wrap? Because 10K in < 10 hours feels crazy. Even worse
than crazy! :D

BTW: thank you so much for imgui, I discovered it yesterday and
I'm already using it: it is so simple it is awesome, even in
early alpha stage! It IS the most immediate gui I've ever used ;)